Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation
Cosmetic Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation is a natural anti-aging technique. During Cosmetic Acupuncture treatments, multiple hair-thin acupuncture needles are inserted in regions of the body, face, and scalp to stimulates the body’s own healing energies. This promotes the flow of Qi or vital energy to increase circulation of blood in from the deep dermis to the surface of the skin. In turnCosmetic Acupuncture facilitates oxygenation of cells, detoxifies and carries away waste products from the tissue, while delivering vital nutrients that promote the production of collagen and elastin.
The results include a visible reduction in fine lines & wrinkles, improved complexion, profound relaxation of facial muscle tension, and tonification of sagging or atrophied muscle & skin. These treatments are even known to reduce the appearance of facial scarring; the more recent the scar (few years or less), the more profound and rapid are the results. Patients who receive Cosmetic Acupunctureare often amazed by the anti-aging effects of treatment, so much so it often replaces or delays the desire for plastic surgery. Best of all, there is none of the recovery or downtime associated with such invasive surgical or laser peeling procedures.
Acupuncture Facelift Package
The Acupuncture Facelift Package includes a series of 10, One-hour treatments, typically provided twice weekly over the course of five weeks. Alternatively, some exceptionally busy patients choose 1 weekly treatment for 10 weeks, with one 60 minute facial every 1-2 weeks. Inclusion of an hour-long facial immediately before or after one of the weekly treatments yields superior results.
Cosmetic Acupuncture Treatment Planning
As a natural anti-aging and preventive medicine, it is best to receive these treatments periodically, with one course of care every 3-5 years when relatively young and/or healthy. More frequent care of one course of treatment every 1-2 years is recommended for those with: systemic wellness challenges, excessive sun exposure, dermal neglect, and/or those with advancing age.
Supplements to Support Vitality
Discuss the role of herbal medicine to improve digestion, nutrient absorption, collagen formation, treat tissue swelling to reduce under eye circles, transform excess facial and body fluids, and heal scare tissue. Name specific nutrients (ALA, CoQ10, Antioxidants, Rutin-containing products from Standard Process, etc. Name specific qi tonics like Six Gentleman; qi and blood tonics such as Imperial Tonic; Stress relieving formulas such as Calm, Calm ES, Adrenoplex; Beauty sleep promoting formulas such as Calm ZZZ and Schisandra formula; Anti-Inflammatory Formulas such as Resolve (AI), Silerex, and Margartia Complexion Formula; and oxygenating formulas such as Gingko Formula.
Providers that provide this service: Dr. Brandon Taylor, Dr. Bea Vise, Dr. Janet Mandell.
Mountain Spirit Unique Services Holiday Packages:
- Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation: One 60 minute session = $109
- Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation: Five 60 minute sessions = $489 ($56 OFF / 10% savings
- Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation: Ten 60 minute sessions = $872 ($218 OFF / 20% savings)
- Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation + 60 minute Medi-Facial = $188 ($20 OFF)
- Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation + 30 minute Mini-Facial = $153 ($15 OFF)
- Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation + 90 minute Deluxe Medi-Facial INCLUDING MicroCurrent + LED + High Frequency Treatments = $228 ($30 savings)
- Acupuncture FaceLift Package: Ten Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation Treatments + Five 60 minute Medi-Facials (Ideally over 5-10 weeks), Including 2 FREE Bottles of Customized Traditional Asian Herbal Formulas = $1,664 ($460 OFF / More than 20% savings) and 20% off ALL Osmosis Product Purchases, for 10 weeks beginning with Package Purchase