Mountain Spirit is now Santa Fe's premiere location for Aesthetic Injections by Nurse Practitioner Mary Ellen Lopez
Since 2006, Mountain Spirit Integrative Medicine has earned a reputation among the best clinics in Santa Fe for health and wellness. Over the years we've added services to help you look great naturally, including Botanical Facials and Facial Acupuncture.
We're now proud to offer Aesthetic Injection treatments that further reduce & prevent the signs of aging. These treatments are also known to increase volume of lips & cheekbones, fill scars & wrinkles, and much more. Our experienced Certified Nurse Practitioner, Mary Ellen Lopez, is here to help you feel and look your best!
"Since beginning cosmetic injections over a decade ago, I’ve attended many advanced trainings. I love this work because it allows me to incorporate my anatomical knowledge with the science behind each product. Together with my artistic skills, I'm able to create natural looking results that can last many months, even up to years, from a single visit. Many of my patients have shared that my techniques are exceptionally comfortable as well." - Mary Ellen Lopez, Family Nurse Practitioner
We carry Allergan products such as Botox, Juvederm, Voluma and Volbella.
There is no downtime with any of the injections and they’re safe to use, proven to be effective for the time periods researched for each product. Scheduling a consult is the best first step so Mary Ellen can learn your goals and help you select the best products and treatments for you.
Introductory Pricing on Aesthetic Injections, Tax included*
- Consultation with Injection(s): $0.00 (Minimum $95 required to waive fee)
- Consultation without Injection: $95.00 (Fee Waived with Injections worth $95+)
- BOTOX per Unit: $11.50 - Treatment for moderate to severe frown lines and crows feet. Lasts for up to 6 months.
- VOLUMA per Syringe: $790 - Longest lasting FDA Approved facial filler! Advanced non-surgical facial rejuvenation, especially designed to vollumize cheekbones and other areas of loss due to age. Lasts up to 2 years or more.
- JUVEDERM Ultra Plus XC per Syringe: $575 - The first Hyaluronic Acid filler proven to fill moderate-severe facial wrinkles and folds for more than 1 year.
- VOLBELLA per Syringe: $360 - Used to subtly increase lip fullness and soften the appearance of chronically dry, wrinkled lips and/or "smoker's lines" around the mouth. It may also be used to fill pitted acne scarring in the face. Unlike other fillers, Volbella creates subtle volume lasting up to 1 year.
*Introductory Prices are for Patients' first visit. *Prices valid through at least June 30th, 2018. *Intro Prices given to Patients who return for followup treatment of same injectable: Botox within 6 months or less; Volbella within 1 year or less; Juvederm within 18 months or less; Voluma within 2 years or less. *Patients who return later than recommended followup pay 15% over then currently listed Intro Prices.
BOTOX® COSMETIC IS AN INJECTION: Your specialist injects it into your muscles around the sides of your eyes (crow’s feet) and between your brows (frown lines). Botox is FDA approved to temporarily reduce muscle activity, thereby reducing or erasing the wrinkles caused by movement. It helps smooth moderate to severe crow’s feet and frown lines by targeting one of the underlying causes—the muscle contractions responsible for frowning and squinting. WHAT IT’S MADE FROM: BOTOX® Cosmetic is made from sources that exist in nature. It contains tiny amounts of a highly purified protein refined from the naturally occurring bacterium, Clostridium botulinum.
WHAT ARE ALLERGAN FILLERS MADE FROM? Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring substance that delivers nutrients to the skin, helping the skin retain moisture and softness and adding volume. Allergan wrinkle fillers such as Juvederm, Voluma and Volbella are FDA Approved Hyaluronic Acid-based dermal fillers.
These products are used to fill in the areas of volume loss within the skin and/or face. Common injection areas for both products are on the forehead, around the eyes, Cheek bones, lips, scars and many facial concerns. Each product has a unique viscosity / thickness and rating for how long their results last. While products that last longer cost more per syringe, they often provide greater value by requiring both less frequent followup, and less product required at each followup.